Who should attend
Records officers, administration officers or Information Managers with responsibility for records management.
This course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to use a keyword thesaurus, such as Keyword AAA or Keywords for Councils, to classify documents and create file titles.
We have recently been Licensed by the New South Wales State Records Authority to use KAAA within our Keyword Classification training courses.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Broadly define classification
- Explain the purpose of classification
- Describe different types of records management classification
- Explain functional classification
- Outline the components of a thesaurus
- Describe navigation in a thesaurus
- Use a keyword thesaurus to title files
Items Required by Participant
- State Government: Keyword AAA
- Local Government: Keywords for Council
- Private Organisations: Nothing required