Search, Protect & Connect eCourse
For optimal viewing of this eCourse use a Google Chrome Bowser to enhance the online course experience.
If you use Internet Explorer as your browser, you will need to download the following instructions to ensure you can view your course at it’s optimum size.
Develop your knowledge of the Business Evidence within your organisation, in an easy to use online environment.
The IRIS Search, Protect and Connect short online course is designed for all staff and contractors who create, receive, or use the Business Evidence of their organisations, in the conduct of their work.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover what constitutes the Business Evidence of your organisation
- Understand what your role, responsibility and obligations are for the Business Evidence at your organisation
- Identify where the Business Evidence of your organisation is held
- Understand how to capture and use the Business Evidence you manage in the conduct of your role
- Understand the Legislative environment that is part of managing Business Evidence at your organisation, and how Legislative requirements are addressed via the organisation’s rules
The course is provided on a per person licence and for an organisation with the staff numbers as indicated below the following charges apply:
1 – 300 staff @ $55.00 per person inc GST
300 – 1000 staff @ $45.00 per person inc GST
1000 – 2000 staff @ $35.00 per person inc GST
2000+ staff in a single agency or organisation @ $30.00 per person inc GST
To purchase the Search, Protect and Connect eCourse per number of staff please Contact IRIS
To purchase the course for 1 – 8 people please use the buttons below.
COURSE DURATION: 15 – 20 Minutes
Purchase now for instant access. Use Pay via Credit Card button above.
Purchase using a Purchase Order number. Use Pay by EFT button above for access within 48 hours.