Records Management Services and EDRMS
Like strategic information management (IM) consulting, our records management (RM) services are at the heart of everything we do. Our RM specialists provide the practical advice, insights and tools you need to streamline your organisation’s operations and maximise efficiency.
So much more than just filing
For organisations in today’s increasingly information and IT-reliant business environment, RM is a complex and increasingly technical discipline. Creating RM solutions that are embraced and add real value calls for a combination of strategic auditing, design, planning and implementation skills.
Our RM expertise and remit includes:
- AS ISO 154389 audits and reviews
- Classification, BCS, thesaurus, taxonomies (information organisation)
- Email management
- Information and records retention policies and procedures
- Disaster management plans and vital records programs
- EDRMS development, implementation and support
EDRMS: Electronic Document Records Management Systems
Deploying an EDRMS is a complex business. There are many factors that must be considered to ensure the EDRMS is not only fit for purpose, but fit for the future. That’s why our holistic approach to records management expertise extends to EDRMS assessment, development and implementation:
- Business case development
- Implementation plans
- Configuration support
- Design modifications
- Taxonomic structures for website navigation and searching
- Process analysis and workflow design
IRIS Training Services offer flexible delivery across different platforms to suit the different needs of your organisation. IRIS Training is available as Face to Face or In Person Training Sessions, Customised Training specifically designed for your business environment, and via Online Learning, or a combination of each as required.