SEARCH, PROTECT & CONNECT eCOURSE
Develop your knowledge of the Business Evidence within your organisation, in an easy to use online environment.
The IRIS Search, Protect and Connect short online course is designed for all staff and contractors who create, receive, or use the Business Evidence of their organisations, in the conduct of their work.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover what constitutes the Business Evidence (also termed as records) of your organisation
- Understand what your role, responsibility and obligations are for the Business Evidence at your organisation
- Identify where the Business Evidence of your organisation is held
- Understand how to capture and use the Business Evidence you manage in the conduct of your role
- Understand the Legislative environment that is part of managing Business Evidence at your organisation, and how Legislative requirements are addressed via the organisation’s rules
Important Note: Each of IRIS’s Online Training courses are available for a Maximum of 14 days for each course. If you purchase two or more courses per person, then each course purchased attracts an additional 14 days. Please be aware that the licence automatically expires after 14 days and under the licence conditions imposed by the software provider, IRIS is unable to re-activate expired licences.
The course is provided on a per person licence and for an organisation with the staff numbers as indicated below the following charges apply:
1 – 300 staff @ $66.00 per person inc GST
301 – 1000 staff @ $55.00 per person inc GST
1001 – 2000 staff @ $44.00 per person inc GST
2001+ staff in a single agency or organisation @ $38.50 per person inc GST
To purchase the Search, Protect and Connect eCourse per number of staff please Contact IRIS
To purchase the course for 1 – 10 people please use the buttons below.
COURSE DURATION: 30 Minutes
Purchase now for instant access. Use Pay via Credit Card button above.
Purchase using a Purchase Order number. Use Pay by EFT button above for access within 48 hours.
FOR ONLINE LEARNERS USING THE PURCHASE ORDER BUTTON:
Using a Purchase Order delays access to an eCourse until payment has been made – usually a delay of 5-10 working days. Paying by Credit Card provides instant access to the eCourse.